Saturday, November 03, 2007

in about 2 days time everything will finally come to an end,. lets yay okay, YAY. Anyway , I was absolute determine to get my PC alived. so i did things you never wanted to know, HA cos i was bored the entire day , my PC was dead for say, 3 days . And I told myself if i ever not get it alive tonight I will not be TOH HONG PING ! HA & it really did wake up la heh heh just that my ear's getting abit itchy you know as my sound device have yet to revive but guess very soon. like maybe tomorrow. :d Btw spent my time sleeping away , . Its so sleepy these days , guess everyone undergoing olvls felt this way .. But I gona spend my night again, doing Social Studies, YAWns.*


:


:) Jielun have got new songs, wow. power la. not as great BUT nevertheless its still do overall cos he's jielun la ^^ I Love you JAY. Btw I slacked yestaday, we( my cousin&I) made our way to Bugis yo.




















xD

No comments: